1st Fl, 2 Queens, Fireplace, Both Vintage and Inset Lighting, Glass Vessel Sink, Rain Shower
First Floor, Interior Entrance, Main House
– 2 Queen-sized beds with wrought-iron head- and foot boards and
– Carved wood French armoire
– Two traditional upholstered dining chairs with marble-top pedestal table
– Inviting electric fireplace
– Both vintage and inset lighting
– Wall-mounted 40″ flat-screen television (with swivel)
– Monet paintings (Water Lilies 1906; Promenade Near Argenteuil; Garden Path at Giverny) chosen to represent the period during which Westcott House was built
– Original hardwood floor
– Vanity cabinet with glass vessel sink basin and swan neck faucet
– Rain shower featuring mixed mosaic tiles
Rates Vary by Season
Based on double occupancy ($45 per extra person)
Watch Video for Caroline’s Decor Details
Sign Up for Our Seasonal Newsletter
Stay in the know with regard to what’s happening each season in St. Augustine and at Bayfront Westcott House. Each newsletter contains a special something-something just for recipients.
Words from those who came before you …
*Blackout dates apply.
*Cannot be combined with other specials or discounts.
*Will Not Be Applied to Pre Existing Reservations.