1st Fl, 2 Queens, Fireplace, Both Vintage and Inset Lighting, Glass Vessel Sink, Rain Shower
First Floor, Interior Entrance, Main House
- 2 Queen-sized beds with wrought-iron head- and foot boards and
- Carved wood French armoire
- Two traditional upholstered dining chairs with marble-top pedestal table
- Inviting electric fireplace
- Both vintage and inset lighting
- Wall-mounted 40" flat-screen television (with swivel)
- Monet paintings (Water Lilies 1906; Promenade Near Argenteuil; Garden Path at Giverny) chosen to represent the period during which Westcott House was built
- Original hardwood floor
- Vanity cabinet with glass vessel sink basin and swan neck faucet
- Rain shower featuring mixed mosaic tiles
Rates Vary by Season
Based on double occupancy ($45 per extra person)
Watch video for Elizabeth's decor details.
Last Minute Deal - Save 25% in September if booked after September 5
Any Room, Any Day use online booking code FLASH25
Cannot be applied to pre-existing reservations.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer.
(NOT VALID 9/22, 28, 29)
RATE IS BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
A $45 PER PERSON / PER NIGHT FEE APPLIES FOR MORE THAN 2 GUESTS