Effective May 1, 2017
- Rates are based on double occupancy (2 people) and includes breakfast each morning, and beer, wine, and hors d'oeuvres each evening.
- All room rates are subject to 10.5% Florida state and local tax.
- Rate specials and/or gift certificates purchased at a discounted rate are not valid for redemption during black-out dates.
- $45 for each additional guest.
- Groups of 5 rooms or more will incur a $10 service charge whether booking as a group or booking separately.
- A minimum cleaning fee of $350 will be applied to the credit card on file for any damage incurred during your stay, to include smoking in your room and the lighting of candles or incense.
- $25 fee for each key not returned at check-out.
- $100 fee for residential parking passes not returned at check-out.
- We require a deposit in the equivalent of 1 night's stay prior to booking the room. Your reservation is not confirmed until that deposit has been received and confirmed by email. VISA, MasterCard, and Discover accepted.
- For reservations made within a 7-day window (from point of reservation to scheduled date of arrival), the full reservation charge is due at time of booking and is nonrefundable.
- Extended-stay bookings* require a 50% nonrefundable deposit to book the room.
- A standard $50 cancellation fee per reserved night applies from time of reservation until 8 days prior to scheduled date of arrival (14 days for extended-stay* bookings as well as during holiday and special event periods).
- Reservations cancelled within 7 days of scheduled date of arrival (14 days for holidays or special event periods and for group or extended-stay* bookings) are subject to forfeiture of the deposit, and the balance due for all nights reserved will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Massages that begin at or after 7:30pm will incur an additional charge of $20; cancellations within 24 hours will result in a full charge for the guest ($85 to $105); and cancellations within 3 days of the appointment will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
* Extended stay is defined as five days or more.
The St. Augustine, Florida bed and breakfast cancellation policy is competitive with inns throughout the U.S.