Listed by Palm Coast Living Magazine as one of the "Five Best Bed and Breakfast Inns in Northeast Florida"
- Rates are based on double occupancy (2 people) and include a full gourmet breakfast as well as late afternoon wine, beer, and hors d'ouevres.
- Rates are subject to change.
- We require a deposit in the equivalent of 1 night's stay prior to booking the room. We can not confirm a reservation if a credit card number is not provided. VISA, MasterCard, and Discover accepted.
- A 2- or 3-night minimum may be required on weekends, holidays, and some peak season weeknights. Please call or check under the "RESERVATIONS" link for minimum stay requirements. All published rates and minimum stays are subject to change and can only be confirmed with the required one night deposit and/or full payment.
- All rates are subject to 9% Florida state and local tax. Please note: As of April 1st 2010 State taxes will increase to 10%. All check-ins after that time will be subject to the tax.
- There is a $25 charge for each additional person.
- Groups of 6 or more will be charged 10% service charge whether booking as a group or booking separately.
- Smoking is permitted on unoccupied porches and courtyard only.
- Pet Policy: No pets.
- Check-in time is 3 pm. Check-in after 9 pm can be arranged with advanced notice. Check-out time is 11 am.
- There is a $50 fee for cancellation up to 7 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- 14 days advanced notice of cancellation is required on holidays or when multiple rooms are reserved.
- Cancellation after that time will result in a charge equivalent to a 1-night stay (for each room booked) if the room is not rented.
- No-shows will be charged full rate.
- Cancellation of a horse and carriage appointment with short or no notice is subject to a $20 cancellation fee.
The St. Augustine, Florida bed and breakfast cancellation policy is competitive with inns throughout the U.S.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the pages(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your Payment and personal information is always safe. Our secure sockets layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card, number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Gift Certificates Available