Best St Augustine Breakfast
Baked Egg and Cheese Flan
- Sharp cheddar, white cheddar, monterrey Jack, and Swiss cheese), 3 cups
- Extra large eggs, 9
- Powdered Coleman's Mustard, 1-1/2 tsp
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Pepper, 1/2 tsp
- Half-and-half, 3/4 cup
- Chopped parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease 9 x 5" Pyrex baking dish.
- Spread cheese across bottom of baking dish.
- Stir the powdered mustard, salt, and pepper into a bowl with 2 tbsp of half-and-half.
- Wisk until smooth.
- Add eggs and the rmaining half and half.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle with parsley.
- Give the dish a little shake to ensure cheese evenly distributes.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set.